Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Years!

So we are officially in the new year as of 7 minutes ago(that is if you are in the same time zone as me) and I have just made my way to 100 views.  WOOOOOT!!  Anyways I was just thinking I have never made a new years resolution so I figured why not start this year.  I never saw a point in it but since I have been complaining so much lately about not having enough reading time my new year resolution for this year is to read 100 books by the end of the year.

I fully intend to keep track of the books I read and make a list of them.

To make things easier I am making a list of books that are going to be the first ones on the list.

Dracula by Bram Stoker (Yes I am just now getting around to reading this)
Abraham Lincoln; Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame Smith
The Fallen 1 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
The Fallen 2 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
The Fallen 3 by Thomas E. Sniegoski
The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha
Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike
Thirst No. 2 by Christopher Pike
Thirst No. 3 by Christopher Pike
Thirst No. 4 by Christopher Pike
A Madness of Angels by Kate Giffin
The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks
Shadow's Edge by Brent Weeks
Beyond the Shadows by Brent Weeks
Prospero Lost by L. Jagi Lamplighter
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson
The Silence of the Lambs by Thomas Harris
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

As you can see this is just a starting off list as there are only 21 books listed.  If you guys have any books that you like that are not on my list suggest them in the comments and I might just check them out.  I will also be posting occassional updated on my reading challenge.

2 comments:

  1. 100 books in 1 year might be a big challenge :-O good luck on that!

    happy new year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes but i am very determined and will probably cheat with graphic novels and novellas :)

    ReplyDelete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...