Basically I need to tell you five of my old habits. So here we go.
- Chewing on or picking skin off my lips when I get bored. I do this all the time and often end up with bloody or swollen lips.
- Pull my hair up with my hands as if I were going to tie it back. I'm not sure why I do this and it rarely results in me actually grabbing an elastic to keep it up.
- Sway side to side when I sit. I have a hard time sitting still and I find gently swaying side to side helps keep me focused and able to sit down for longer periods of time.
- Close the door whenever I enter a room. I have a bit of a pet peeve about open doors and it has become a habit to just shut them. If they are not shut it will bother me the entire time i am in the room and i will constantly be fighting the urge to get up and close it.
- Wipe under my eyes every time I see myself in the mirror. I think this started because I used to use really low quality make up and I would always have smudged eyeliner or mascara flecks under my eyes.
I am not going to be tagging anyone because I am extremely lazy :P