Monday 21 January 2013

Tu Blog Me Inspira Award

Hey guys I was given this by OddGhoulOut over at Bats in the Belfry, Cats in the Attic.

Basically I need to tell you five of my old habits.  So here we go.


  1. Chewing on or picking skin off my lips when I get bored.  I do this all the time and often end up with bloody or swollen lips.
  2. Pull my hair up with my hands as if I were going to tie it back.  I'm not sure why I do this and it rarely results in me actually grabbing an elastic to keep it up.
  3. Sway side to side when I sit.  I have a hard time sitting still and I find gently swaying side to side helps keep me focused and able to sit down for longer periods of time.
  4. Close the door whenever I enter a room.  I have a bit of a pet peeve about open doors and it has become a habit to just shut them.  If they are not shut it will bother me the entire time i am in the room and i will constantly be fighting the urge to get up and close it.
  5. Wipe under my eyes every time I see myself in the mirror.  I think this started because I used to use really low quality make up and I would always have smudged eyeliner or mascara flecks under my eyes.

I am not going to be tagging anyone because I am extremely lazy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...