Monday 21 November 2011

Who I Am...My Blogging Debut!!

Okay, so I suppose I should start by introducing myself, my name is Katelynn.  I am 17 and have recently gotten interested in the goth scene and have been looking into the music and have been reading some blogs to try and learn everything I can about the goth subculture.  I am slowly trying to enter the scene myself and my wardrobe is slowly getting darker and darker.

Since I am in the akward stage of trying to most into the goth subculture I figured why not blog about it and perhaps even get some advice from more experienced darklings.  And also help my fellow baby bats realise they are not the only ones who don't really know what they are doing and only know that they don't seem to fit anywhere else in society.

So, I will now end my extremely akward rambling and please ask me questions or give me some ideas on what to blog about(this is my first time doing something like this).

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...