Thursday 29 December 2011

Don't Piss Off the Fairies

Well as you can tell by the fact that this is my second post in one day I have a day off today so I have decided to go through all the stuff I got for Christmas. I am trying to find a place for everything in my room and am taking tags off of things as I go.

So anyways the point of this blog is that I received a sign from my brother that says 'Don't Piss Off The Fairies'. I was about to add the sign to my fairy collection when I realised there was a tag attached to it so I removed it and out of boredom decided to read it.

The tag read...
"Don't Piss Off the Fairies

They are armed with sling shots, bows-and-arrows and wands. Keep them on your side. Be sure the water in the bird bath is fresh and there's Krispy Kreme and Coca Cola around... They love sweets... However, this leads to a carb high. Then you really have to tippy-toe around.

Wonderful things will happen if they settle in your garden, flowers will bloom, your trash will smell sweet and cats will be wary."

It also went on to state fairy facts including "They don't wear panties"

Lol I'm not quite sure why I was so amused by this probably a mixture of my cold medication, the cold itself, and the fact that I simply was not expecting that to be written on the card.

Any who i probably just waisted a couple minutes of everyone who stumbles across this post's life so until next time COMMENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...