Thursday 29 December 2011

Top 5 Songs of the Week

Okay so i haven't posted in almost two week due to work, christmas, and having nothing interesting going on to blog about so I have desided to make a weekly blog post that will force me to blog atleast once a week.  So the only thing I was able to think of was to post the songs that have probably been played the most from my playlist in the last week.

The top song that I've been listening to is probably Romeo's Distress by Christian Death


The second is Deception by the Cruxshadows


Shores of California by the Dresden Dolls


Wall of Pride by Voltaire


Gentlemen Aren't Nice by Emilie Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...