Tuesday 28 February 2012

Question Tag Thingy

So I was tagged by Nyteshade at The Toxic Void.  I'm not entirely sure I'm doing this right but I'm just gonna kinda copy his post but with my own info.

How does it work?
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 11 things about you
  • Answer it
  • Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
  • Put a link to the tagged blogs
  • Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
  • No information about us in the "tag" section
  • Tag 11 people
11 Things About Moi
  1. I strongly dislike kids(I don't say hate because there has been the odd one that wasn't terrible.)
  2. I get really awkward when talking about Goth with people because they always give me skeptical looks despite the fact they are the ones who asked me what it was.  I have no idea why they would ask me what goth was when they weren't going to believe me unless I told them it was some satan warshipping cult that listens to Marilyn Manso and kills people on a weekly basis.
  3. I have a bit of an obsession with vampires and vampire books including cheesy teen novels(my biggest obsession is with the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead.)
  4. I LOVE peach flavored sparkling water.
  5. My room has 15 fairy posters hung up on the walls.
  6. I don't like opening up to people and barely talk to my friends about personal things.
  7. I have blue eyes but with they were green.
  8. I don't like wearing make up under my eyes but usually have heavy make up on my top lid.
  9. I don't like the feeling of wearing jewellery so I take all of it off as soon as I get home from where ever I was.
  10. I hate pants and only own two pairs that I deam comfy enough to wear.
  11. I have an obsession with armwarmers and own over 20 pairs but I can never seem to make them look good with my outfits so I rarely wear them.
Questions from Nyteshade
Favorite color?
I love anything that is green but I also have a huge fondness for pink.

Favorite band/song of all time?
Probably Billy Talent.  I own all of their CD's and no mateer what style of music or fashion has inspired me through the years they are one of the few bands that have stayed in my fav list.
What's the worst way you found out your friends aren't really your friends?
Probably in the seventh grade when I started getting into alternative fashion and music and about 90 percent of my friends stopped talking to me with no apparent reason.  Some of them even went as far as being involved in some pretty extreme bullying I would rather not talk about.
Do you stay up late sometimes?
Sometimes.  It seems like I am either in bed by 9: 30 or am up until 3: 00
Favorite animal?
I'm not that big an animal lover but frogs look pretty sweet but for something to snuggle with I would say one of those stripey orange cats.
What's the outfit you feel the most proud of when you wear it?
I'm not entirely sure I usually just grab a bunch of clothing put it on and then make small changes to make sure it actually looks nice I don't really pay much attention to getting dressed in the morning unless I have a lot of time to get ready which doesn't happen often.
What's the saddest movie you have watched? Either made you cry, or just a terrible movie.
I usually try to stay away from the depressing chick flicks because I find them really boring and personally I'm more of a sci-fi or crude comedy type person but the Notebook is my downfall.  I find it so sweet and it always makes me cry.  I hope when I'm that old my future husband loves me that much.  :)
What is your favorite place to hangout or relax? Either alone or with friends.
My room.  lol, that makes me seem like such a loner but I don't have alot of friends and the ones I have I'm not very close with.  I am also really introverted and very uncomfortable around strangers so I like being alone and my room is very comforting. 
What do you do in your free time?
I used to read alot but I haven't been able to get to it lately.  I spend alot of time stalking people's blogs on both blogger and tumblr.  I laso read fanfictions online to stories I've already read because I'm that obsessed with them.  :P
The worst book you have read, but managed to get through?
Ordinary People by Judith Guest.  It was written well but boring as all hell.  The only reason I managed to read the entire thing was because it was for english class.  In the end I actually didn't end up minding it that much, it was kind of interesting but it lacked the usual action and suspense.
Who is an artist or band you wish would just take their crappy music and go live in a cave?
I don't think there is an artist I hate that much except maybe Justin Bieber.  He is quite annoying but most artists that I don't really like still have maybe one or two decent songs.
 
My Questions
  1. What is the one song you find it hard if not impossible to not sing along to?
  2. Favorite beverage?
  3. What is the one place you wish you could visit before you die?
  4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
  5. Which of your hobbies has the most calming affect on you?
  6. Your biggest influence? (can be someone famous or just someone you know in rl)
  7. What is your biggest irrational fear?
  8. Do you believe in the paranormal?
  9. What is your favorite accessory?
  10. If you could see any band(active or disbanded) live, who would it be?
  11. Do you consider yourself good at art?
Tags
I only got 8 but oh well.  (You don't needa participate if you don't want to.)
  1. Tenebris In Lux at Never-Ending: Playlist of a Psycho
  2. Kakuidori at o.O
  3. The Irish Phantom Cat at The Phantom Cat's Otherworld
  4. Sary Walrus at The Walrus Room
  5. OddGhoulOut at Bats in the Belfry, Cats in the Attic
  6. Cherish at Babybat's Blog
  7. V at *~*V's Scribbles*~*
  8. GlumPlum at GlumPlum

4 comments:

  1. This is officially my first time being tagged for anything. I feel so special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I got tagged *squeals like a toddler*

    I'll be off to fill it out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. will work on this when i have some time (but what questions will i have to answer now that three people tagged me?! are there any rules on that?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an interesting question. I suppose you can answer all questions if you want. I'd probably just answer the questions to the first person that tagged me :P

      Delete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...