Sunday 5 August 2012

Reading Challenge Update-July

I missed last months update and I am late with this one.  This on is also going to look very informal compared to the others, no links and I'm not posting the full list of books previously read.  And in another note I think I'm cutting it down to 52 book, equal to 1 book a week, due to being really busy with the whole preparing to live on my own in 21 days.

I the last two months I have only gotten around to reading 5 books and one of those was a re-read.  I am now up to 27 books, 28 if you could the one book I've read so far in August.

The 5 books I read in the past 2 months were...

  1. The Book of Awesome by:  Neil Pasricha
  2. Annie May's Black Book by: Debby Holt
  3. Dreams of a Dark Warrior by: Kresley Cole
  4. Seraphs by: Faith Hunter
  5. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by: Seth Grahame-Smith
Still from the movie, Ben Walker as an aged Abe.  And my current obsession, Dominic Cooper, as Henry Sturges.
If you have been keeping up with my updates you will be able to tell that the re-read was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.  It is actually a great book that was actually surprisingly historically accurate, with the exception of vampires of course.  If you've seen the movie, just know that the book is 100 times better.  :P

1 comment:

  1. Once you start uni (it is you going to Stirling Uni yeah?) you will find it hard to find time to read - its crap but the long summers help.

    http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so if you like what you see I will greatly appreciate your follow :). If you already follow I apologise.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...