Thursday 27 September 2012

Outfits Picspam

He guys, its been a little while.  I am super busy with assignments and homework so I have barely been on the the computer.  I have actually managed to go entire days without accessing tumblr :O

But do not worry I have not forgotten about you guys.  I have managed to spare a few seconds on most mornings to take outfit shots.  Since I did not have the time to post them individually as they were taken I will throw them all into one post!
Todays outfit with jacket
Todays outfit without jacket

yes you have seen both the top and the skirt before.
One of my two Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter shirts.
One of my two Captain America shirts.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like the 4th outfit, the long skirt looks perfect. :)

    AND A CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIRT?! *jealous*

    I really need to get an Avengers shirt....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all pretty, but I love the last outfit especially. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so lovely! Those skirts are fantastic and I'd love a little underbust-waistcoat thing. The first outfit is my favourite -- that is a great skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in that first outfit!

    ReplyDelete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...