Tuesday 23 April 2013

Songs for a Good Day

Hello fellow bloggers.  I know it has been a long time and yes I apologize again but instead of promising to post more often I am going to be honest and say I will only be posting when I have time and feel like posting something.  Blogging should be something you do out of enjoyment and not because you feel obligated to do so.

Anyway this is my 100th post so that is kind of exciting and I wanted to make sure I had a post that wasn't just a quick update so I am going to share with you my favorite songs to listen to while getting ready in the morning.

I find my day goes so much better when I have a happy morning so I always try to keep cheery despite having to get up early.  This includes enjoying a cup of Earl Grey, a giant bowl (or two) of some form of super sugary cereal, and most importantly making myself look nice while listening to music that always finds a way to make me happy.  So here are some of those song.
 The Cure-Gone!
 
 Misfits-Astro Zombies
 
Sisters of Mercy-This Corrosion
 The Cruxshadows-Dance Floor Metaphor
 Well there you go. These are just a few of the songs that I like to listen to in order to assure my day be as happy as possible.  Be sure to comment and tell me some of your favorite songs for getting ready in the morning and I will check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...