Thursday 9 May 2013

Inspiration, and going back to dressing like myself.

Hello fellow bloggers, today is a wonderful day(well atleast I hope you are all having a wonderful day).  Anyway, i have been sick for the past week and have been spending a lot of time at home and on the computer.  Today I was looking at my blog and realized that i used to post some pretty cute outfits and also came to the realization that I have not been dressing this way for some time.

When in new places I always get stuck in a sort of fashion rut of dressing as normal as possible, not wanting to be judged and wanting to be able to make friends.  Going to school last fall unfortunately put me into one of these ruts.  After a few months of not really making any friends my fashion sense started to tone down and now I feel like my outside appearance barely matches the way I feel or would like to express myself.

I am hoping to soon get out of this rut and start to dress the way i want and not the way others want me to.  And I am using my past outfit pictures as a sort of inspiration.  Looking at how cute i was and striving to look that way once again!

Do any of you have certain events in your life that often throw you into fashion ruts?

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better after being ill.
    I'm 6 months into my first job after uni, and a combination of saving money and a new situation has led to me only wearing some of my favourite clothes at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely get into fashion ruts, but I have some rules now to try and force myself out of them. :3

    ReplyDelete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...