Saturday 13 July 2013

Current DIY Project.

Hello fellow bloggers.  I do not have much of a post today because not much has really happened.  But that will change.  I am supposed to be spending time with my friend tomorrow, and also getting her to reshave my side cut.  Then Monday and Tuesday my other friend has time off work so I will be spending time with.  And I also have hang out dates to make later in the week with another friend!

So basically this just means that I will not be bored out of my skull, and because I won't be sitting on my ass all day you will probably get some outfit pictures!

Anyway, the purpose of this post was to show you my current DIY project.  A tank top with patches.

The Maid in USA patch is the print from an old t-shirt that doesn't fit right anymore.  The other three are all hand painted(I'm sure you could already tell because of my crappy art skills).  The first one is a Tibetan Tulpa symbol, those of you who watch Supernatural will probably recognize it.  The second is really bad and will probably get touched up later, but it is supposed to be a Bad Religion patch.  And the 3rd is obviously a 13th Chime patch.  If you have not heard 13th Chime you should look them up on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...