Thursday 24 November 2011

How a Baby Bat Spends a Day Off

So, today I had a day off from work.  I was originally going to go through all of my old clothing throwing away all the stuff that could not be transformed into something gothy.  Naturally, I turned on my computer this morning and got horribly distracted and instead spent my day reading the Orneryboy Web Comin by Michael Lalonde.  It took about 2 hours and I read every comic from the first one in 2002 all the way through to the post recent one(thats 490 pages!).

So, since it seemed to amuse me enough to waist away a couple hours I thought I would post it here. 

Also isn't Ghost Cat so cute?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...