Thursday 31 May 2012

Music Post-May 2012

I have had a busy month and I once again want to apologize for my lack of posting.  Also thank you to my lovely followers for not getting bored and leaving me(and for continuing to comment on my pages, you guys do make me smile).  Anywho, this post almost didn't come for a second month in a row because the last week has been beyond hectic, but I am pulling aside a couple of minutes to throw together a random spew of video for you to enjoy.  And once again I will put up the warning that not all songs are goth so no messages about how ungothy I am.  :P

Siouxie and the Banshees-Face to Face

London After Midnight-Sacrifice

Rasputina-Draconian Crackdown
Adam and the Ants-Kings of the Wild Frontier
The Romanovs-Fever Pitch

1 comment:

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...