Thursday 12 July 2012

Toronto Shopping Trip-Part 1

My mom wanted to teach me how public transportation works in Toronto so she took me on a three day trip.  On this trip I not only learned what buses and trains to take but I also got to go shopping!  I live in the north where everyone is ver conservative so there are no alt shops anywhere near me so going to a place like Toronto is a big treat.  Needless to say, I went a bit crazy with my shopping.  I am usually trying to spend very little money so it was a shock to me that I spent almost $600.

Anyway, I took some pictures of what i bought.

I fell in love with this necklace and it was also on sale!
This dress was also on sale, it looks a lot better on then it does on a hanger.
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter T-Shirt!
I not only got one Abe Lincoln shirt, I got two.
A cute vest thingy with a chain.
Super cute and on sale.
I also got my first corset!  I was super excited.
I have more photos but I don't want to put too many in one post so I will be splitting the post in two.

3 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love shopping in Toronto. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shopping trip!!

    I really like the corset (Outift post soon? :D) and skirt, and the necklace is really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will probably have an outfit post as soon as I get off of my lazy butt and actually leave the house. Until then I will be rocking the stretchy short shorts and Captain America shirt look.

      But I do need practice lacing the corset by myself before leaving for school in the fall so you may see it in a few outfit posts before then. :)

      Delete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...