Friday 31 August 2012

Cancelled All Plans and Taking a Lazy Day

So this morning when I got dressed I was planning on going out and doing stuff, but after spending most of the night awake thanks to drunk neighbours I realized I was far to tired to sit through boring seminars so I decided on another lazy day.

In other news I had a hangout date with the girl I met on tumblr.  It was a bit awkward but I kinda figured we would both be lacking social skills since we do both spend our lives on tumblr.  but we did seem to get along just fine, she has been having a hard time making friends aswell, she was actually happy that I contacted her.  So yay to the beginning of another friendship.

And since I actually got dressed this morning with the intention of going out I do have a picture worthy outfit for you guys.  You have seen this dress quite recently but the picture had been horrible so you are getting it again.  And in this picture you can see the kick ass boots I was planning on wearing.  I got them for $8 at a thrift store, was so excited!!


5 comments:

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...