- Link back to whoever tagged you. Done ^
- Put these rules in your tag
- Write an obituary about yourself (it can be as funny or as serious as you like)
- Write a paragraph or two (or more if necessary) in length.
- You may tag up to 10 people, and be sure to link them.
- Have fun, because creative writing is one of the greatest joys in life!
Katelynn, aged 17, was found dead in her dorm room by her roommate yesterday morning. It is believed that the cause of death was starvation. She is not believed to have suffered of any eating disorders but instead to have simply run out of the money for food. According to her friends she spent all of her student loans on the ridiculously high price of text books. She will surely be missed by all of her friends, family, and large collection of plushies.
Her funeral will be held this upcoming Friday and her guests will be asked to sign a card stating “Look what you have done” that will be sent to the people in charge of pricing her textbooks. She also left a note stating that she wishes to send an invitation to all of her Tumblr and Blogger friends so they can pay their respects to a truly brilliant mind.
I am going to break the rules and not tag anyone because I don't feel like it. But I will leave you with a photo of what I wore to my first day of classes.