Tuesday 28 August 2012

I'm still here guys.

Hey guys, I just wanted to leave a message of sorts so you know I am still kicking around in the world of blogging.  I've been busy and will continue to be busy with life.  I just moved into my Dorm for the year and I am trying to find friends so that means I have been going to most of the events hosted by my school.  So far I haven't had much luck with making friends, my roommate hasn't moved in yet so hopefully I will have a friend in her.

Making friends really can be quite difficult for me since I am really shy, but i have managed to have some friendly conversations with people so I'm sure I'll have a friend or two in no time.

And here have a random picture of me from today.  The lighting in my room is great so you may be getting a lot of outfit shots!

4 comments:

  1. It is always hard making friends to start with especially if you are shy. I struggled with this as well but eventually you will meet some wonderful people. Hang in there.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit :) In my first week of university I pretty much only left my room to go to introductory lectures, so you're braver than I was.

    Good luck getting settled in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit! I'm sure you'll make friends, you're such a lovely person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the prettiest outfit ever!!

    ReplyDelete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...