Wednesday 29 August 2012

New friend + Outfit.

Hey guys, I would like to thank you for the lovely comments you have left on my last post.  And I have some news, I MADE A FRIEND!!!  Yup, that's right I have befriended a guy that lives on my floor and is in the same program from me.  It's only one person and we don't really have much in common but it's a start.

Oh and I have another outfit shot for you.  The lace shirt is the one I bought at a thrift shop a while back.  And the dress was bought on sale at the end of last summer for around $10.  This outfit is super comfy.

And a close up to show the pattern of the lace and my pretty necklace.

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely dress! :)

    And awesome that you made a friend, I'm sure you'll find more along the way. :D

    ReplyDelete

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...