Monday 31 December 2012

New Years.

It seems I have not followed up on any of the stuff I said I was gonna post about.  I seem to be doing that a lot lately.  I am in a weird point right now trying to figure out what I want to do with my life and how I want to go about doing it.  Last year my new years resolution was a bit crazy and I did not finish.  This year I want to make more realistic goals and make several of them.  I will make a list and hopefully once a month make a post with things crossed off the list.


  • Go through my wardrobe and get rid of anything that does not fit or I do not wear anymore.
  • Get out of my current fashion rut of jeans and t-shirts.
  • Learn to sew and make my own clothing.
  • Start DIYing again.
  • Start making more time for my friends and not just for school.
  • Start putting money aside in my savings account.
  • Get a job.
  • update blogger at least once a week, even if it is just to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...