Thursday 17 January 2013

Already Failing at my New Years Resolution.

Hey guys, so one of my new years resolutions was to post every week.  As you can tell from my absence I obviously have failed that one but I do want to try and post weekly starting now.  Hopefully I will actually do it this time around!  I don't really have much of a post right now but I do plan on taking some pictures of my dorm room that I believe I promised you when I first moved in.  I may also make a post about some of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe.

Okay so I need help actually keeping this up so if I do not post within a week you guys need to harass me. I'm not even kidding.  Send threatening comments on here.  Send me E-mails telling me to update or send me asks on tumblr.

And because I am not sure if I have my links up and I'm too lazing to check my email is katelynn_@hotmail.ca and my tumblr url is bilesbilinskiforteamcaptain.

IF I HAVE NOT POSTED BY NEXT THURSDAY HARASS THE HELL OUT OF ME UNTIL I POST!!!!

Also if you guys ever want to contact me for other reasons the above methods are free for you to use, they are not just for you to get my ass posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...