Monday 24 December 2012

Update and Christmas Eve.

Hey guys its been a while since I've given you an update so here I am typing away in my skully footie pajamas on the morning of Christmas Eve.  Anywho, I am back home for the holidays.  And I will have some pictures of the Christmas tree and the village my parents set up every year.  Also i will hopefully have pictures of my hair.  A couple weeks ago I bleached the dark brown/black out of it.  Unfortunately I also killed most of my hair in the process so I also had to cut it short.  I am not yet used to the short hair and have to figure out how to style it.

Other than that there is not much to update you guys on.  Aside from making sugar cookies I have not done much since being home.  Well I guess I will wish you guys a Merry Christmas cause I know for some of you it is already December 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...