- Thank the person who tagged you in this challenge and post a link to their blog.
- Tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers
- Wish them to tag more bloggers to keep this thing going!
5 Things you Need Everyday
- Internet Access. I swear I would start to go insane if I was forced to go without for too long.
- Music. It doesn't matter if I am bored, stressed, angry, or upset. Music almost always helps to calm me.
- Atleast 5 hours of alone time. I am a very private person and the idea of someone always being around bothers me. I like to have time where I can just chill out all by myself.
- Check the weather. This probably sounds odd but I will be irritated all day if I do not know what the temperatures are supposed to be like throughout the day.
- Sun screen. I burn in the sun, no tanning involved, just bright red skin. And I also burn quick, I have gotten sun burn walking home from school, which was only a 15 minute walk.
5 Books you Would Recommend(you can tell I am a fan of the classics)
- Wuthering Heights
- The vampire Kisses Series. I just find Raven to be so cute!
- Catcher in the Rye
- The Outsiders
5 Materialistic Wishes for Christmas Presents
- Cash. I like to be able to choose what i get because I am very fussy.
- Hosiery, I have a small addiction.
- Ceramic Fairies. I collect them!
- Scented candles, Incense, and scented oils. I like things that smell good when heated or burned :P
5 Places you Wish to Visit
- London, England. always wanted to go there!
- Newfoundland and Labrador. Living in Canada I always see commercials and it look absolutely beautiful. My mom went out east and loved it.
- St. Petersburg, Russia. I love the architecture there.
5 Adjectives That Describe you.
- Funny(Atleast I seem to think so :P)
Things You'd Say to People About life
- If the person isn't important to you their opinion should not bother you.
- You don't need to waste your time with people that think it is okay to put you down.
- Your personal health and education are more important than being accepted by superficial friends
- If you don't feel comfortable doing something, don't do it. If someone tries to force you to do it, there are probably not worth your time.
- When your parents don't want you to do something think to yourself "would I want my child to do that?" If your answer is no there is probably a good reason for why they don't want you to do it.