Monday 22 April 2019

I'm Alive and swimming!

I know I have made promises in the past that I would return to blogging, only to have that not happen, and for that I apologize. I have had a rough time with mental health over the last few years and am only now on a path towards accepting and dealing with my issues.

I would continue on with this blog but the honest truth is that this blog just isn't who I am anymore. Reading through my old posts I barely recognize any of those words as having been written by myself. I was just a child, a lost teenager striving for attention when I started this.

When I seemingly fell of the side of the planet it was after many stressful bumps to my psyche that needed to heal and in order to do that healing I needed to do so in private, with the support of friends and family.

Anyway, with most of those wounds healed over I am starting a new leaf in life and with that a new blog! The last one had started when I was starting to discover who I was as a person and as I now feel I am again on the path to discovering myself I think it only fitting to use my blogging as a sort of recording of my progress as a human being.

Like I said earlier, I have outgrown this blog and this will be my last post on it, I however will not delete it as there are some articles on it that I know some have found very helpful, I also wish to keep it as a sort of keepsake of who I used to be.

I have instead created a whole new blog that you are all free to follow. I plan on adding some structure to it with regular themed posts. I will link it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...