Saturday 5 December 2020

Friends of the Non-Human Variety

 So I really don't have a huge article or anything to write. This is literally just a photo dump of me with furry friends, and one slithery friend.


The photo above is me with my brothers old rat, Pete. He was a complete sweetheart and loved to travel around on people's shoulders.



This photo is of me playfully biting the ear of Pippin the bunny. Pippin was in need of a home and I agreed to take him while we found him a permanent home. He had a bit of an attitude but he liked sitting on my shoulder even when he stopped being able to fit. He also loved watching movies with me and would always come hop up on my lap whenever I was watching TV.



This one wasn't actually a pet of any kind. I was helping my friend who was a film student with a short film and happened to find this little guy. He seemed rather happy to be held, it was a chilly day so he was likely just happy for the heat source. Almost everybody else was mildly afraid of him despite him being so tiny and completely non-venomous.



And last but not least, we have Nebula. This was taken not long after I first adopted her in 2018. She is still with me and is currently sitting on my feet as I write this. She is one of the friendliest cats I've ever met, she will immediately go up to anyone that enters my home to beg for pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Blog!

 I sort of feel like I am talking to myself over hear and this blog contains things that I don't really want to share with friends and f...